P.h.D Student at KAUST
- From Sep. 2022 - PRESENT.
- Member of the Vision-CAIR research Lab, at KAUST.
Remote internship at KAUST
- From Nov. 2021 - Aug. 2022.
- Nine months internship at the Vision-CAIR research Lab, at KAUST.
- Published a paper at NeurIPS-2022, called ”Look Around and Refer: 2D Synthetic Semantics Knowledge Distillation for 3D Visual Grounding”
M.Sc. in Computer Engineering, Cairo University
- From Mar. 2019 - May 2022.
- Finished the introductory phase by finishing 25 credit hours (9 courses).
- Published a paper at IEEE ACCESS-2022, called “EMCA: Efficient Multiscale Channel Attention Module”.
- Published a paper at ML4AD NeurIPS Workshop-2021, called “PKCAM: Previous Knowledge Channel Attention Module”.
- GPA: 3.89 [A-].
Courses: 1- Advanced Topics in Mathematics. 2- Real-time Systems (RTS) 3- Advanced computer Networks. 4- Neural Networks. 5- Advanced Neural Network. 6- Robotics(V-SLAM, Tracking, etc…). 7- Computer Vision(Detection, Segmentation, etc..). 8- Numerical Methods. 9- Technical Language & Seminars.
B.S. in Computer Engineering, Cairo University
- From Sep. 2012 - Jul. 2017.
- Studied programming, computer architecture, electronics, communications, waves, and computer networks.
- Accumulative Grade: 81%.